Many people struggle when it comes to talking to prospects and figuring out what questions to ask. It’s usually pretty terrifying, isn’t it? There are no magical MLM prospecting questions to recruit more people. There are some principals you can learn to have fun while asking MLM prospecting questions and getting to know people.
Here are 27 Network Marketing recruiting questions to ask your prospects.
- Would you be open to exploring another avenue of making income part time?
- What has recently changed in your life that has you open to a home business?
- Ever wonder if there was a way to make money on Facebook?
- Would you be open to a side project that didn’t interfere with what you are currently doing?
- Ever get the feeling you were meant to do something great?
- If you had the money, would you jump at this opportunity?
- How long will you have to continue working that many hours?
- Ever wish you could travel more?
- Ever think about how you would like to spend more time with your family?
- If someone were willing to show you how to make money from home, would you be coachable?
- Did you know there are ways to create income that flow into your bank account whether you roll out of bed or roll over in bed?
- If you had a magic wand, what would your perfect day be?
- When you said you wanted to spend more time with your family, were you serious about that?
- Do you keep your options open when it comes to making extra money?
- I am looking for a good financial planner/realtor/whatever to work with in the home business I am doing part time, do you know any?
- Do you like helping other people and would you be interested in getting paid to do so?
- Do you see yourself doing what you are doing 20 years from now?
- Have you found what you are looking for that will provide ultimate freedom for you and your family?
- If money was not an issue, what would you do for fun?
- If money was not an issue, how would you help people?
- What is it you would like to see in a home business?
- What do you like about what you are currently doing?
- What would you like to change about your current situation?
- What challenges have you faced in the past?
- What are your goals for this year? Why?
- What made you join a home business in the past?
- What did you hope to get out of your last home biz that you didn’t get?
Which of these Network Marketing Recruiting questions have you used? Which one was your favorite? Will your MLM team benefit from this article as well?